Amanda and Steven were married in West Seneca on May 19, 2018. Despite a little rain, the day was really amazing. Amanda looked so beautiful in her dress and Steven was very handsome. The ceremony was attended by about 100 friends and family. After the ceremony, with the weather cleared up, Amanda and Steven had their pictures taken in Stiglmeier Park in Cheektowaga. We captured some amazing video there. Then the newlyweds had a wonderful reception at Kloc’s Grove Garden Pavilion back in West Seneca. One of the more memorable moments we captured with video is when Amanda started to get emotional as she got ready. Her loving dad was there for her. It was truly a special moment. Amanda’s bridesmaids looked gorgeous in their light blue dresses. Steven’s guys looked amazing too. There’s only one thing I don’t understand, why didn’t any of the single ladies try to catch the bouquet? Amanda was a bit confused too! Check out the highlights here!
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018