Selina and Victor had a very lovely, intimate, and romantic morning wedding in Canandaigua, New York on May 28. They were such a lovely couple, smiling all the time. The weather was perfect as they said their vows both in Chinese and English for family and friends gathered for their amazing day. They then had a very nice reception where they had amazing asian food and a very delicious wedding cake. Selina was absolutely stunning in her dress while Victor was very handsome. It was an honor to capture their day.
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018