Our last wedding of the season was a very romantic and classy affair! Francesca and Drew were married at the Avanti Mansion in Buffalo. It was a very cold, winter day but it was perfect or the warm occasion! Francesca got ready upstairs with her girls were I got some amazing video and photos. When Drew arrived the excitement grew. Finally, the couple was married in front of a fireplace while friends and family looked on. The reception was a lot of fun and the groom’s older brother gave a memorable toast about his brother, a speech no one will soon forget! Food was fantastic, the music was great, and the entire day was simply perfect. One of my best memories is the love the two have for their children.
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018