When I booked this November wedding months ago, I hoped the weather wouldn’t be too cold. I don’t think anyone would have guessed temperatures would be around 70 degrees! Clear skies and sun graced the wedding day of Kate and Mike. My shoot started out with Mike and his men getting ready at the Belhurst Castle. I then traveled to a small cottage at White Springs Manor where Kate was getting ready. After that, it was off to St. Francis DeSales Church where they had a beautiful wedding ceremony. The reception back at Belhurst Castle was so much fun! Kate and Mike had a New York Yankees theme. Each table represented a Yankees number while they had a Yankees jersey set out for all the guests to sign. It was a really cool idea.
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018