Melissa and David were married on a gorgeous September day. The weather was perfect for the amazing day! This wedding had a unique twist that was a first for me. David had his groomsmen while Melissa had “bro-maids!” Virtually the entire wedding party was made up of guys! We started out at Melissa’s house on Grand Island where we got great shots of her getting ready and then it was off to St. Joseph’s church in downtown Buffalo. The church is amazing on the inside. Melissa was gorgeous coming down the aisle. We then partied at Salvatore’s restaurant in Depew. It was a great day, even though I missed watching the Buffalo Bills beat the Cardinals!
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018