We absolutely loved this couple. Trisha and Dan tied the knot after more than seven years together and you could tell as their comfort level with each other was great to see. They really enjoyed every moment of their amazing day, having a ton of fun with friends and family. The entire wedding took place at the Tonawanda Castle. It was my first time there but my photographer shot a wedding at the castle earlier this year. It’s an awesome place to have a wedding! Trisha was stunning in her dress and Dan was very handsome. They had a first look in a nearby park and then we got great photos and video of them along the Ellicott Creek. The reception was a blast highlighted by great food, awesome music, and lots of fun. One great moment was when a bridesmaid and groomsmen paired up for a very memorable entrance during the introductions.
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018