Mikayla & Nick had a fantastic wedding on May 19, 2018 in Cassadage, NY. This couple was absolutely adorable! Mikayla truly did not stop smiling the entire time while the love of her life Nick was completely overwhelmed by her beauty. The two of them are a perfect match as you will no doubt see in the video. Mikayla got ready in the manor at the Red Barn. The video we captured of the girls getting ready is amazing. The threat of rain brought the ceremony inside. It didn’t end up raining but honestly as you will see by the video, it was a perfect setting for this union. They decided on a first look which was so very special. They fell into each other’s arms. Then, during the ceremony, both Mikayla and Nick teared up during their vows, it was very touching to watch. They kept hugging each other all day which was great to see. The reception was so much fun. They entry of the bridal party was a blast and I have to say, the entry of the bride and groom is one of the best we ever captured. Definitely check out the video! Check out the highlights here!
- Beautiful Bride, Her Beau, and Baby Boxers in Clarence, NY! July 8, 2018
- Vanessa & Brad’s Amazing Wedding and Super Cool Boat Tour – Buffalo, NY July 1, 2018
- Cassadaga, NY Wedding – Mikaya & Nick June 24, 2018
- Rochester, NY Wedding – Amanda & Bronson June 24, 2018
- West Seneca, NY Wedding – Amanda & Steven June 24, 2018